Saturday, August 20, 2011

34 Weeks/ Happy Birthday Chris

I still can't believe that I am 34 weeks pregnant! It seems like just yesterday I was 24 weeks and getting the ultrasound that identified her as AJ and not Falcon! It still seems like we have a lot left to do, but Chris is really helping me get those done. Well, he's letting me get those things done at least! I signed us up for a hospital tour next week so we should know where to go when we deliver and finally got signed up for childbirth class so we can know what to do while we are heading for the hospital! And hopefully next week we will go shopping and buy some of the last things that are needed before she comes, like the pack-n-play and crib mattress and baby monitor. So things are coming together and we are almost prepared for Baby Allison to come!
Chris has been out of town for the past week for work, so we postponed his birthday until he got back. Well, today was the big day to celebrate and we had a great time! He came home last night and opened his presents and had a piece of cake and this morning I made him breakfast in bed. He had turkey bacon, eggs and homemade apple-caramel cinnamon rolls! It was so yummy and he really enjoyed them! Then after several hours, we went out to lunch at a place called Mary Mac's Tea Room. It is a well-known place in Atlanta, and I had never been, so we went. It was also very yummy! Very southern food, but delicious! I had chicken tenders, fried green tomatoes, and mac & cheese and Chris had a cheeseburger, fresh fruit and coleslaw. He also thought it was quite yummy! Then we drove around for a while trying to figure something to do so we went to his sisters house and took a nap (always enjoyable!). We then went to go see "Mr. Popper's Penguins" which was a cute movie and then we headed home. All in all a great day! Here are some pics for y'all to enjoy!
 Chris' awesomely wrapped presents!

A jogging stroller that he can enjoy in several months once AJ is here! (This was Allie's gift to Chris!)

A yogurt maker that he can enjoy now! (Something he had asked for a LONG time ago!)

Chris' birthday cake. It's a Carrot-Pumpkin Cake... VERY DELICIOUS!!!

Yes, I free-handed Elmo.... probably could've been better, but practicing for the future!

Me at 34 weeks

And another one of me at a different angle.... Chris said I look like I am having twins! (so supportive!)

No comments:

Post a Comment