Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 2


This week has definitely been better than the previous one. I have been feeling better (less pain from the c-section) and AJ is getting into a routine. She has been on a 4 hour schedule during the day and at night she likes to sleep! Chris will give her a bottle between 11 and midnight and she wont wake up until 7 or 8 in the morning! I am usually asleep by 10 so I am thankful that she is on formula so that Chris can help out and take the "night" shift!

In other news, we went for our first walk yesterday! It was a beautiful day so Chris and I decided that we would take the dogs out.. and try out the stroller for the first time! It was wonderful. I did the whole track that we used to do and felt great! AJ slept the whole time and Chris and the dogs got to run around and release some energy! There's a cold front that's moving in, so I hope that it doesn't get too cold so we can still walk and AJ not get too cold! I haven't done her winter shopping yet... I kept waiting to see how big she was going to be so I wouldn't buy clothes she couldn't wear! I guess now's the time to hit the mall and buy some jackets and fuzzy-onesizes!

Last week one of my friends from high school came over and she took some AMAZING pictures of Allison! They are so adorable and we were so fortunate that AJ slept the whole time! I can't wait to get the prints of all the pictures and start decorating! It's going to be a cross between a Dr. Seuss and Allison house! Until later, enjoy these amazing pictures of my beautiful daughter!

www.allison.jackiehamptonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment