Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 3

First off let me start by saying that I will soon have better titles for my posts. I'm getting bored with them and I'm sure that you are too! I will try to be more creative next time, but tonight I'm too tired to think of anything clever! Anyway, last week was really good. We had a lot of firsts. My relatives came in from Arkansas and we had a nice visit with them. We all went out to lunch for the first time and then we went to the Georgia Aquarium. AJ slept the whole time, but the rest of us had a great time! I forgot my camera, so I had to take pictures to my cell phone and can't seem to figure out how to put the pictures on my computer. It's something to do with my Mac, not me being computer illiterate!

We also went to Babies R' Us and stocked up on some clothes for AJ. It's great having people around that want to spoil her! Soon I will be putting on a fashion show with all of her new outfits, but it hasn't happened yet since we have had no where to go. I don't like to dress her up just to lounge around the house in, but next week we have plans to go out, so she will definitely be dressed to impress!

Let's see, we also had our first car ride to Aunt Kathleen's to visit for the day. AJ really seemed to enjoy spending time with her Aunt and Uncle and Cousins. Well, she mostly slept the whole time, but then she got up and ate for a little bit. That seems to be all that she does, but she sure is cute while she does it!

Oh yes, we also went back to the doctor today and AJ is finally back up to her birth weight, plus an ounce! She has also grown half an inch! I feel like she is starting to change, her facial features are starting to look different than at birth, but I can't tell you how. She is gaining weight in her cheeks though, it looks like she is starting to store up for the winter.

Let me also say that she is starting to change her habits. She has been keeping Chris up later and later at night because she doesn't like to be in her crib. She is fine as long as she is being held, but the minute you put her down she starts to scream! It's funny how she can go from being (seemingly) sound asleep to wide awake and crying! She has been falling asleep around 2 and then waking me up about 6. Chris is fine with staying up with her at night so I can get some sleep, which I GREATLY appreciate!

Well, I think that is it for now. Enjoy some more pictures that we took throughout the week!


 I really wanted a picture of Allison, but Chris made me take a picture of him too!

My sweet Cupcake... She sometimes likes her pacifier!

 Happy Baby!

We tried to dress up for the day, but it didn't last too long. About long enough to take this picture.

Allison and her great-grandma! (Hopefully more family pictures will be coming soon)

 Daddy and a sleepy baby!

She does like to stretch out!

I'm in love with these little feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment