Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Shower Part 1

Now's the time that the baby showers are starting! I do love getting presents, but I'm having to take the backseat since they all seem to be for Allison! Oh well, I still get to open them! We have so many cute outfits now, I think I am going to have to have a fashion show to put her in them all before she gets too big for them!
So this was my first shower, and I have to thank everyone from work for coming and hanging out and especially thank Kendall for having it at her house and preparing everything! Everything was so perfect and Chris and I really had a great time!
These are some of the pictures from the shower (there were like 60 pics, but these were my favorite!)
 We played the guess the poop game (melted candy bars in diapers)

Lots of presents of AJ!

We love Elmo in our house! These are some great hooded bath towels!

I love this little outfit! She is going to be so stylish!

Great little onesies!
 
I love my new diaper bag! I will be just as stylish as AJ!

She now has a huge lamb to snuggle with!

Now everyone will know that she loves her mommy! (Not just her daddy, like all her other outfits say!)

 This outfit is going to be perfect for her! (At least I think with her skin tone!)

And we did get lots of diapers which I am super excited about! (But a little scared that we might use them all!)

Here's Kendall and I with baby Leah! She is 8 weeks old, so we got to try our hand at motherhood for an hour! We both passed with flying colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment