Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Busy Busy Week

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote on my blog! I am trying to be diligent about it and do it every Mon or Tues morning, but that didn't seem to happen this week. Well, at least I'm only a couple of day late. It has been an extremely busy week, but an awesome week! Last Thursday night one of my favorite Aunts came to town to see Allison, and me of course, and we had the best time! Friday we relaxed and just took it easy, we went for a walk which was pretty exhausting but took it easy other than that. Saturday we found a cute little Farmer's Market at Piedmont Park (which if you don't know what that is, if you ever come to Atlanta, I will show you)! It was a small market, but we found some really cool stuff. We bought flavored pasta, Whole Wheat Lemon-Chive, goat cheese (never had it before, and it was amazing!), Freshly picked Persimmons, and Persimmon Jam! It was also a perfect day to go walking in the park too, Allison slept the WHOLE time (which was probably a good thing, but I wanted to take her picture with the scenery and that didn't happen)! Sunday Allison went to church for the first time and she did great! Well, she slept the whole time, but we appreciated it! Then we drove to Anniston to meet up with my mom and brother and Aunt so that they could see my Aunt Sondra and Allison, of course. We got there a little early so we had to go shopping! Allison got some really cute outfits from her Aunt! We are going to have a fashion show once I get done with laundry! Allison was perfect the whole time too, slept mostly! She did wake up to eat dinner with us and be a little social, but slept the whole way home, which was about an hour and half drive! And, she even slept that night too! Monday we went to Lake Lanier to see some of Sondra's family and Allison got her first smell of horses! We got to pet the horses, but of course, Allison slept through that! I know she got a whiff of what horses smell like, because it was very overwhelming! Then Tuesday we went to go meet Chris for lunch, go shopping for some more cute outfits, and went to the airport to take Sondra back! It was an awesome week and Allison seemed to really enjoy her Great-Aunt Sondra! I already miss her, it seemed like when Sondra left, Allison stopped sleeping regularly! She has been up all day for the past 2 days, like only an hour of sleep from 10am-7pm. An hour total... not even a straight hour! I still think that I have a perfect child... even though she likes to stay awake to hang out with her mommy!

The ducks playing at Piedmont Park


Another view of the lake


A beautiful view of the city


Sondra and I swinging in the park


Allison's ready to go


Allison and I after church

Another view of Allison and I 


Sondra and Allison playing


Allison and Uncle Jason


Allison and Great-Aunt Linda (notice the wardrobe change)


Allison and her Great-Aunts (she really does love them.. just hungary)


Mommy and baby horse


Allison sleeping through the horses


The best view I could get with Allison at Lake Lanier


Daddy's getting Allison addicted to chocolate cake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment