Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And Yet Another Busy Busy Week

Hopefully soon the weeks will start going by slower... it seems like I have no idea where the time went! I can't believe that Allison is already 8 weeks old! We go for her 2 month check up on Friday and I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how long she is! She has grown so much!

Last week was Thanksgiving and we travelled to Huntsville, AL to see my mom. It's a little over a 4 hour trip and Allison slept for about 3 of those hours! She was so great and she loved seeing her grandma! She always gets so happy when she see's her! She also loved being with her Uncle Jason and Great-Aunt Linda! It was also great for me to have a little time by myself... Chris and I went 4-Wheeling! I almost forgot all about Allison until Chris reminded me of her to try to make me slow down! Apparently he thought I was going a little fast! 

Allison slept through most of the Thanksgiving day. She was so good while we were all baking in the kitchen and woke up long enough to play and get a bottle and then went right back to sleep! She was also perfect Friday for my mom's wedding! She slept through all the chaos of us running all over town picking up last minute items and was perfectly happy sitting with anyone who wanted to hold her! I was running all over trying to get dressed and ready and a couple of times lost track of my child! I knew she was in good hands though, and she seemed to enjoy being the hit of the wedding! She was definitely one of the most beautiful people there... second to my mom of course! 

All in all it was a great week... lots of sleeping on her part and great to see my mom and family! 

On another note, Allison has been sleeping through the night! (YEA) She started that about 2 weeks ago and Chris and I are moving back into our room soon. I wanted to make sure that she was sleeping well before we left and we had some guests at our house that I didn't want to wake up just in case she decided to start screaming! However, she hasn't, so Chris and I are moving back. I have to say I'm having a little bit of a hard time with it. I have been saying for the past 2 weeks that we would move back, but keep finding reasons not to; the bed isn't made, there's too much stuff on the bed, etc. I thought Chris would be the one having the problems, but he doesn't seem to care. He sleeps wherever I sleep! 

I guess that's it for this post! I look forward to posting soon about how big she has gotten! Enjoy some pics from the previous week!

Allison's ready to go see her grandma! 

Grandma and Allison

Chris and I ready to ride! 

I got left for my Aunt! 

Grandma, Uncle Jason and Allison

Grandma, Alan and Allison

Great-Aunt Linda and Allison

Play time with Mommy and Daddy

Great-Aunt Linda, Allison, and Grandma

All bundled up and ready for bed

Grandma and Allison on Grandma's big day! 

A pretty family picture

Grandma and Allison 

1 comment:

  1. I have so much fun with you guys! And I get excited when I know I'm going to get to play with Allison too! She's such a little doll and so much more than I hoped for in a grandbaby! I never imagined it would be THIS GREAT!! :-)

    Love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete