Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeling Artsy Today

Today was a beautiful day and after it's been cold and rainy for the past 4 days, it just made it that much better! So Allison and I decided to get out and enjoy the marvelous day, so we went to the park and then walked to the library (right across the street). We both enjoyed it so much, and I couldn't help but think as she gets older we will be doing the same thing... going to the park and library! It was her first time in the library and she loved looking around. We picked up a book and I started reading it and she seemed to really enjoy it! She was moving her hands all around and looking intently at the colorful pictures! And then the book ended and she started making, what I call, her monster noises... it's like a growl mixed with frustration. So I started reading another book and she immediately started moving her hands again and got very excited! I'm glad she already loves the library! Hopefully that means that she'll be super smart and love books! I also found out that every Tues they do "lap time" where babies sit in their mommy's laps and sing songs and clap and move around... it sounds really fun, so Allison and I will definitely be checking that out next week! 

Other than our exciting day, nothing has been going on! We are looking forward to her Dr. appt in a couple of weeks to see how big she is, but not looking forward to the shots she'll be getting that day! 

This is how she looks almost all the time... playing with her tongue and fingers! 

I love my naked baby! 

Kissy face! 

Hi Mom! 

What's good on tv? (I love my baby's rolls!)

Our path at the park

A pretty creek we cross over

What a marvelous day! 

I love these hands! 

So sweet.... exhausted after our long day!

She's supposed to be sleeping... NOT happening! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to plan a "park and library" day!! I love all the pictures!! The one of her sleeping is SO YOU!! She's definitely your baby..I have pictures to prove it!! :-) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete