Wednesday, February 1, 2012

4 Months Already

I can't believe that Allison is 4 months old today! It was exactly 1 year ago that Chris and I found out that we were pregnant! This past year has gone by so quickly but it seems like I can still remember every minute of every day. She's also getting so big that I can't believe how much she's grown. I can't wait to go to the doctor and see how much she weighs and how long she is!

In baby news, Allison hasn't been sleeping through the night! She stopped that about a week ago and I'm getting fed up with it! We give her a bottle at 11 and she's up at 2 or 3 to get fed, and then up again by 6:30 to eat, yet again! I've decided that I'm going to start her on rice cereal today, since she's now old enough, and hope that that is the answer to all my problems!

In other news, she is learning to mimic. She started doing this growl (that I find a little annoying) but if we start doing it, she immediately jumps in and starts growling too! I was also singing a song to her (Rise & Shine and Give God the Glory) and was doing the hand motions to it and she started moving her hands like me and opening and closing them! I guess now we should really start the sign language and hopefully she will learn it quickly!

We've also been going to the park, like every day! I get to get my workout on and she gets to look at the pretty trees! But I do think that she enjoys it and she is very well behaved so I can walk longer!

Well, I can't wait to get back to you next week to tell you how everything is going, how big she is, and hopefully, how much sleep she's getting! Until then!

Isn't she just the cutest sleeper! 

Happy Girl! 

Mile 1- Happy to be at the park

Mile 2- Getting a little bored

Mile 3- Sound asleep

Mile 4- Are we still here? 

Happy to be home! 

4 month bath time! She's getting so big! 

Go Colts! (This is just my favorite Christmas present and it's a little big, but now we can see how fast she's growing every month!)

We <3 Peyton Manning! 

This is that annoying sound that she makes... I'm trying to teach her a new noise, but until then, I'm stuck with this one! It's not too bad for a little while, but all day it can get very old! 



1 comment:

  1. I'm disappointed that the growling noise didn't upload! I guess I'll just have to hear that in person!! I love all the pictures! She is getting so big so fast :-(. I'm using the second picture of her smiling on the couch as my background at work. I get to start my day with her sweet smiling face! :-)

    ReplyDelete