Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Week

Well this week has been very relaxing! We made a quick over-night trip to Birmingham last weekend and chilled for the rest of the time. The big news is that Allison went shopping for her very first Christmas tree and we picked out the perfect one! She enjoyed being out on a beautiful day, looking around while Mommy carried her and watching Daddy lay on the ground to cut the tree! It's so pretty and Allison loves looking at the lights!

While in Birmingham, we cleaned out my mom's garage and basement and I found some great stuff that I had forgotten about! One of the things that Chris loves is a drum my dad bought me while I was in high school (I was going though a percussion phase). Chris put it together last night and throughly enjoyed playing it... Allison was scared at first, but jumped right in and helped Daddy play!

The next thing that I have to worry about it Christmas shopping. Christmas is only 12 days away and I haven't bought 1 present yet! I'm hoping that I will go shopping sometime in the next week and buy some stuff.... not sure what to get Allison, but I'm sure it will have lights and play some kind of music! She doesn't need a lot now, besides clothes, and seems happy with anything that has lights.

Until next time....

Our Christmas tree.... It's like it's giving us a BIG hug! 

Me and Allison before it was chopped

Our family and tree

Daddy chopping down the tree

We had a play-date at Burger Tap 

I made a stocking for Allison 

Another pic of her ornament

And the back of it... Look at that big foot! 

Daddy and Allison playing the drums!

Daddy and Allison sleeping while I decorated the tree

Our Christmas tree!!! 

A video of Allison playing in her bouncer

No comments:

Post a Comment