Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring is in the Air

We've finally had some lovely weather and I'm so excited because that means that I can FINALLY put Allison in all her cute dresses I've bought her! It's been great! Saturday Chris and I took Allison to the park for a walk and then went to a town event and walked around and shopped! Allison looked SO adorable in her outfit it was crazy! Then we went to church on Sun and she had on another outfit from her Great-Aunt Sondra! Again, she looked so cute she took the attention away from the pastor and onto her! (We'll be trying out the nursery soon... at least I hope to... if daddy has anything to say about it we wont until she's able to talk!)

Anyway, so other news I thought I'd give the stats on Allison since I missed that last post. She's 5.5 months old and she's wearing some 6-9 clothes, and some 9 months. She's apparently tall for her age, so her onezies are too short, but of course dresses are fine. She's eating like a grown-up and seems to love all her new foods. She eats about half a jar of food before her bottle and then drinks 5 ounces of formula! She's getting a little Buddah Belly, but we love it! I've been making some food for her and I have to say that mine tastes better, and I think she would agree, although she'll eat anything you put in front of her (except carrots... still can't get those to go down smoothly)!

Last post we were very excited that Allison had gotten her first new tooth! Well, I'm happy to report that Allison now has 2 new teeth! They are her bottom 2 middle teeth! They are getting a little bigger, but still look like white specks in her mouth! She's also not complaining too much about the pain, I guess now that they've broken through it's not so painful? I don't remember, but I do know that she's not crying and biting her fingers anymore!

She's also doing amazingly well with sitting up! She will sit up and play for 10-15 mins without falling over! Just put some toys within arms reach and she's happy! The video shows her talent and Ab muscles! She's also very energetic while eating too! She's discovered that she likes to bounce while eating... I'm hoping to invest in a high chair soon! I've got it all picked out, just waiting for a coupon to come so I can buy it! (I'm cheap like that, but it'll save about $30!)

Until next week...

Allison sitting up and playing


No comments:

Post a Comment