Thursday, March 29, 2012

Almost 6 Months

So I know I say this in almost every blog, but sorry it's been so long! I've had a crazy couple of weeks and haven't really had the time and when I was free I was spending time with family or cleaning! I decided that I needed to be more productive, so I made myself a chore list! I've always wanted to do it so I finally did it!

Here's how mine goes:
Monday-Laundry/Kitchen
Tuesday-Upstairs Bedrooms (Vacuum/Dust)
Wednesday- Downstairs (Vacuum/Dust/Clean Allison's toys)
Thursday- Bathrooms
Friday- Stairs/Hallway (Vacuum)

So each day takes about 20-30 mins to do, more if I'm REALLY cleaning, but mostly I just vacuum and do the basics and I have the weekends free to not clean! So I started last week and by Thurs I was catching up from Mon, Tues, and Wed. And this week I haven't really done anything but vacuum the upstairs! Yeah, so for 2 weeks I've been really productive! I know it will work once I get all the kinks out of it... like moving the vacuum upstairs/downstairs daily or until we buy a new vacuum!

So in Allison news, she's growing like crazy! We go to the Dr. in a couple of days for her 6 month visit and I can't wait to see how big she's gotten! She feels extremely heavy, but we'll see what the scale says! She finally mastered the art of rolling over (when she's not too lazy to do so) but I'm trying not to help so much, so hopefully she'll be more independent soon!

I've also been making ALL of her baby food, like she hasn't had any jar food in 2 weeks! I feel so much pressure trying to decide what she eats every time that it's a little overwhelming! I know it's stupid, but I think about things like, "she had that for lunch, so she shouldn't have it for snack... or maybe I should mix it with something else" or "she had that yesterday, so maybe she'll want something different today." I know, she doesn't care about what she's eating, just as long as she eats... it's me with the problem!

Well I'll let you know next week how big she's gotten and what all fun things she'll be able to do once she turns 6 months! For now, enjoy a video of her playing with Elmo... I'm not sure which is more fun, watching her or Elmo! They're both super cute! I'm hoping Elmo will rub off on her, teaching her how to sit up on her own, but she is flapping her hand like Elmo!




No comments:

Post a Comment