Thursday, June 23, 2011

AJ's Nursery

Well, I did it... I FINALLY finished painting AJ's room! It took me about a month to do it, which I knew it would, but it was totally worth it! It looks so amazing! I like to sit in there and just stare at the pictures! I can't believe that I did that.... now, I am not calling my self an artist, because I totally traced the pictures, but it makes me feel like I have more talent than I do! Like, I could be an artist if I really wanted to!
I absolutely have to give all the credit to this website for all of the ideas for the room! This designer apparently knew exactly what I wanted for my baby's room and did it for someone else so I could copy it! Now the room is no where near complete, but at least the painting is done! Now it's Chris' turn in the room and build the crib and hang curtains and all that fun stuff!
I hope y'all enjoy the pictures... I just wish you could see it in person! It is so amazing!

Here are the before pictures:




This is the end of Phase 1, getting ready for Phase 2




Getting ready for Phase 3:



 Phase 3...DONE!





Getting ready for Phase 4:



 Phase 4... DONE!!!
 Phase 5... DONE!!
And that's my baby's room! I can't wait for her to see it! Only 3 more months!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO awesome!! It looks amazing and I'm so proud of you!! I can't wait to see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete