Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nothing New

I'm sure you can tell by the title that this is not going to be one of my most interesting blogs, but I feel bad that I haven't written for awhile! Nothing new is going on in our household. We did have a stay-cation a couple of weekends ago, over Memorial Day, and that was great. We went to the zoo, the CNN building and got AJ's room cleared out! It was nice to be productive but still have fun! We also bought a dresser for her and Chris built a topper for it so it is now a changing table! We then painted it and I have to say, is the cutest thing I think I have ever done in my life! I am not putting any pictures up of the room until it is all finished, but I am so excited and you all should be too! This room is going to look so amazing! Once we did get the room cleaned out, we bought the paint and I started painting it... yes I did, but according to the DR it is fine as long as the room was well-ventilated and I felt fine, which I did. So now the room is almost done being painted... we have really tall ceilings, so there is about 2 feet on either side of the room that I couldn't reach, so I have to wait for Chris to do it... we will see when it gets done!
Next on the agenda is painting characters/animals on the walls. I plan on doing that this week, since I have a couple of days off in a row, and then hanging the curtains and putting the crib together. I guess I am tired of not getting the room done, so now I want to get it all done now! I am also thinking that if I get the room done now, then maybe AJ will be here sooner... I know it's crazy, but I just want to hold her and see her in her new room!
Speaking of AJ, she is doing quite well, kicking up a storm these days! I feel like she is in a bouncy house and is jumping from one side to the other! She has started kicking harder than normal so I can see my tummy moving! That's a weird feeling/sight to see!
So that's it for now, hopefully next time I will have more information and exciting news to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment