Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Registering

I've been procrastinating registering for awhile, mostly because I wasn't sure if we were finding out whether we were having a boy or girl and also because it took me FOREVER to decide on a theme for the room! I kept going back and forth between Baby Animals, Sesame Street (since Chris LOVES his Elmo), and Dr. Seuss (since I love him). Well, I finally found a website where a woman wanted a Dr. Seuss-themed room for her child, but most are too boyish and use a lot of primary colors. Well she was having a girl decided to make her daughter's room a girly Dr. Seuss. Well, as soon as I saw her pictures I knew that's what we were doing! I can't wait until we get done with the room, but even just painting the walls has completely changed the room and made it babyish! I am so in love with it now that I know when we get done I might never leave it! Good thing we are planning on spending a couple of weeks in there with AJ! I am refusing to put any pictures up until we get everything done, and hopefully that will be soon! Right now we are in that in-between stage where it looks GREAT, but is so super messy that it is a little discouraging; there are paint cans, brushes and rollers everywhere!
Ok, so going back to the registering thing. We are registered at Pottery Barn Kids and Babies 'R' Us. I also started a registry at Amazon Baby, that has almost all of the same things the Babies 'R' Us registry does, but some things are cheaper, so I thought it would be nice to buy from there, especially if you have an Amazon account. If you would like to buy us anything please feel free to go anywhere and buy it! I know sometimes Target and Walmart have the exact same things for a whole lot cheaper, but I didn't want to register for the same things at several different places, I thought that would be too repetitive. I would also like to throw in that I love bright pinks and lavender and anything with cute polka-dots or stripes. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment