Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day, and to celebrate his first Father's Day, Chris went to DC... without me and his baby! He had to go for another work trip, but he should be back soon! Not to worry, AJ did her shopping ahead of time, so daddy will be coming home to some lovely gifts! AJ is definitely better at shopping than me.. I am a procrastinator, but she is teaching me it's ok to shop ahead of time!
Anyway, I am definitely not procrastinating on her room though! I have almost finished the painting, only have one character left (which might be the hardest, but oh well) and then I will be done! There are still some decorations I would like to put in the room before I will call it complete, and get the crib set up, but things are going smoothly! Apparently I am in the last weeks of my second trimester and I heard the third one is an uncomfortable trimester, so I am trying to get everything done before then! Chris doesn't understand this logic, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks he will understand and be thankful that I did it all ahead of time! Here is a sneak peek of what I have been doing... This was my first painting for the room and when we bought the dresser it was black! (Chris did the spray painting because it was not good for me!) I promise that the rest of the room looks just as awesome as this! I can't wait to post the pictures! I am still amazed that I did it all by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment