Saturday, June 25, 2011

26 Weeks

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and turns out we are still having a girl! I have to say, I was a little unsure there for a little while, but it is now for sure! I have started shopping and buying little baby clothes and kinda fraking out that I will be dressing a little baby here shortly! What I'm trying to say is, it's real.... we really hare having a baby and my life will officially change forever! No more sleeping in, no more long showers, no more random date nights with my husband. However, I will have more opportunity for naps, a little person to snuggle with, and a cute baby to dress however I feel! I definitely feel like the latter is going to outweigh my sleeping in! I'll just have to adjust to my new life!
So going back to the doctor, I was so proud of AJ, she was very well-behaved and very cooperative! She laid there and let the technician do her work and we got some great pics of her! They wanted to double check her anatomy since they couldn't get a great look last time, and everything was looking great. The tech even said, and I quote, "Look at that heart... Perfect!" Yeah... she is going to be perfect, but I have to say, I wasn't worried at all! It did however make me feel better that I am apparently doing something right since she is growing great! She weighs 1lb, 14 oz which is exactly where she should be and according to her measurements she is still on track for an October delivery. I am totally expecting her to be a late baby... both Chris and I were and she seems very happy in there, so why rush her, but when they did the measurements some were saying an estimated date of Sept 30 which is only 2 days early, but is still making me think that she could come right on time! Oh well, we are almost all ready for her so I don't care when she comes... the sooner the better! Here are the most recent pictures of Allison June:
Here I am at 26 Weeks:
And here's AJ at 26 Weeks:



 Yea.. Still a Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment