Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Daughter is a Genius!

I know I'm a little biased, but I can't help it! I just know that she's a genius... or at least pretty smart! She  has a toy gumball machine, and she has figured out how to push the button to get a ball out (with a little help) and then puts the ball right back in the hole and gets another ball out! The toy is made for +6 months, but I don't think she's supposed to be putting them back now... although, I have no one to compare her to, so to me, she's a genius! 

Since I see how smart she is and how much she's learning every day, I'm really starting to do sign language with her now! I'm sure she'll start picking it up soon... I just have to remember to do it! I'm good at remembering "all done" and "hungry/eat" but I need to be better at "more, please, and thank you." Since she's so good at clapping, I'm sure she'll pick up "more" soon...hopefully! 

Allison's starting to crawl now... like move more than 3 little steps, and is getting more and more frustrated with things that she can't get to. She's learning how to pull up and with a little bit of help, can stand up by herself. She's still learning her feet/knees, but she is definitely figuring them out! She is also taking a couple of steps while leaning against the coffee table! I know I'm going to regret saying this, but I can't wait for her to start walking! It'll be fun to see her more mobile! 

Allison is also starting to get (dare I say) spoiled! If you have something she wants or you take away something she has, you will regret it! She cries screams until she gets it or until she gets something else! She also LOVES to sit up and HATES being on her back, which is fine except for diaper changing time! She fights with me (Chris gave up) every diaper change! I have to bring something to distract her while I quickly change her diaper... fortunately I'm getting really fast at changing them! 

Unfortunately, I'm having issues uploading any videos to the blog right now, but follow the link and you can go to my Facebook page and see just how smart my baby is! Also, we go to the Dr. tomorrow to see Allison's little brother (or sister)! I'll post more about that next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment