Sunday, April 3, 2011

In Between

I almost quit my job yesterday all because I couldn't find anything to wear! I thought I knew what I wanted, but as soon as I put it on it didn't fit! So, I went to another staple that I always wear, and it too didn't look good! I am apparently in that "In Between" stage where nothing fits right anymore, but I am not quite at the maternity stage yet! I just look like I've been eating too many donuts! What's funny is that I weighed myself this morning and I had even lost two pounds! I guess my weight is just shifting around! I think I am going to go buy a couple pairs of maternity pants so I can have something to wear on days like yesterday when it feels like everything is coming undone! It is always nice to go shopping but it feels like it is too early to shop maternity! I am now 14 weeks pregnant and just entered the 2nd trimester! I am feeling great about that and the chance of miscarriage decreasing, but if someone were to ask me when my baby is due, 6 months sounds like a long time! I feel like I am babbling, and hopefully the mothers out there reading this can understand what I am going through! I keep trying to explain it to Chris, but I don't think he quite gets it!
Here's to hoping I find some cute clothes!

2 comments:

  1. Spring and summer is a great time to be pregnant - I wore a lot of knit, stretchy skirts that weren't technically maternity clothes, but worked great in the in between months. I never used one, but people say the belly bands work great for that stage as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am going to go shopping, and that's great to keep in mind! I feel so ignorant, I'm not sure what the belly bands do... I might have to Google it before I go! :-)

    ReplyDelete