Friday, April 1, 2011

More Cravings

So I keep thinking of more cravings that I have been having, besides food. It seems that I have had a complete change of tv that I watch! I used to watch the same-old-things, Chopped, Biggest Loser, House, mostly the "popular" tv shows. Well now, thanks to Netflix, I have been catching up on some tv that I never knew I liked: Grey's Anatomy, Samantha Who, and Law & Order. I have never watched so much drama before in my life! And, of course, I cry almost every day watching these shows! It's crazy! I do still enjoy the old shows, but it seems like I put them off until I watch the new shows first!
Another weird craving that I have been having is adrenaline! I have been wanting to go to Six Flags for so long, and I can't decide if it's because I want to ride the rides, or if it's because I know that I can't ride the rides that makes me want to go so bad! They have those warnings like, "Not for Pregnant Women" and I don't know if that really means me. I, obviously, am pregnant, but I can still fit in the seats, so maybe it's for women later in their pregnancy! Either way, I have no plans to go, which is frustrating! I did get to fulfill that craving a little with the trip to DC. The plane ride always makes me a little nervous, so taking off and landing 4 times helped out with that "rush" that I have wanted!
Hopefully, I will not have any other weird cravings, but I'm sure I can bet on having more! This pregnancy thing is new to me, and it seems like everything is changing! It's weird discovering new things about me that I didn't know I liked, like Grey's Anatomy, which may all go away in about 6 months! It is nice trying new things as well though! Can't wait for the next crazy thing I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment