Tuesday, August 2, 2011

31 Weeks

I can't believe I'm almost there... only 9 more weeks to go and she'll be here (well, give or take a week or so)! It seems like one day I have everything under control and I am ready for her arrival and then the next day I get so scattered with everything that we have left to buy! I have finally made a list of what we need and when we need it by, i.e. we need a car seat, but not until she's 30lbs, so we can wait awhile on that, but we do need a pack 'n' play, so we should buy that now. I'm trying to not stay overwhelmed since I know Chris can't handle any more of my craziness, but it's hard and he doesn't seem to get how important it is to me that we have this stuff now, so we don't have to go shopping after Allie is born! I mean, I might want to get out of the house, but I'm not sure Walmart or Babies R Us is where I would like to head to!
Anyway, so Sunday Chris and I went to church and then decided to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast... probably not the smartest idea, but we did it and was able to be seated within 20 minutes. Well, while we were waiting, we shopped around and they had all of their Halloween stuff out, which I have to say is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for... I love the fall and the colors and ghosts and everything. They even had baby costumes like bumblebees and monsters and stuff, so I'm falling in love with this and I had my first random person come up and ask me when I was due. It made me realize that my favorite season will come with the best gift! I just hope I can enjoy the season this year! Anyway, so we continue to shop and I had 3 more people come up and ask when the baby is due! Apparently I have finally reached the point where I am no longer "fat" but I am Preggers! Allison is definitely ready to take the spotlight and be the center of attention!
So here is the picture of what I was wearing that makes AJ "POP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment