Tuesday, August 16, 2011

33 Weeks and Counting

So I decided the other day that I am going to cherish these last few weeks that I have to be by myself and with Chris. I know through my last post I bitched a lot about how I couldn't be happy and I just want her out of me, but it finally hit me the other day that in about 6 weeks we are going to have a baby! Like, there will be a baby living at our house... and never going away! I can't believe that! Every time I hear a crying baby I get a little scared, like am I going to be able to handle it? What kind of cry is that? How many diapers am I going to go through in a day?!? I know that in about 6 weeks I will get all the answers to these questions (and more), so I am trying to cherish every day now and make the most of it!
Chris left Sunday morning for Washington D.C., hopefully for the last time, and I had my lazy day. I went to church, the grocery store, and then Blockbuster (who, BTW, is having $0.49 movies on Sunday's!) and had a movie day with a little nap mixed in! Then yesterday I had to work and that just takes up the whole day, so nothing great happened. Today though, I decided I was going to start being productive. I wanted to start cleaning the house and decided that our room was number one. Well, after 4 hours it's finally clean! Like no dust bunnies, no hair tumbling around the room, fresh sheets, clean windows, and even vacummed dog beds! I then decided to start some laundry, clean the closet, and then the bathroom. After another 2 hours, those too are clean (The laundry is still going, just in case anyone cares)! And for those of you who haven't ever seen our closet, it's about the size of a small bedroom so it was a task in and of itself! Tomorrow I plan on moving downstairs and clean the kitchen, living room, den and bathroom. Hopefully it wont take me all day to do, but it'll be worth it in the end. There's something about coming home to a clean house that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Hopefully Chris will feel the same, although I'm sure he'll be too tired to notice!
So to sum it up, as I am writing this, my tummy is moving all over the place. I don't know what I'm going to do in 6 weeks when she's kicking from the outside and not the inside! It's going to be a weird feeling not seeing my tummy move or feeling those punches and jabs all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment