Monday, August 8, 2011

32 Weeks... Are we done yet?

Well as there is only 2 months left of this wonderful thing called pregnancy I'm trying to cherish each moment. I do love when I'm sleeping and woken up by what feels like spasms in my tummy or left or right jabs to by ribs! Then there's the occasion foot that comes up and looks like an alien is trying to escape from my stomach. And lets not forget the wonderful weight that I've put on. I did what I probably should not have yesterday and that was step on the scale. I have gained 16 pounds since pregnancy, which I am trying to reason out, like "The baby weighs 4 lbs, then there's water weight, the placenta, and uterus; so I've really only gained like 5 lbs of fat!" Although this reasoning seems like it should work, when I try to put on my pants that are barely fitting or have to take my rings off because my fingers are so swollen, there is nothing that can help! The only thing getting me through this is the hope that I will be breast feeding and lose weight quickly! At least after AJ comes I'll be too busy or sleepy to eat anything.. that should help me lose a couple of pounds at least!
Anyway, so enough of the bitching, we'll look at the positives of this week. Hopefully we will have a Pediatrician by Wed. I have 2 appointments with Drs that got really good reviews, and one my hospital recommends (which is awesome since my hospital is about 40 miles from my house and this Dr. is like 5 miles away)! That way if needed, they will be at the delivery and I wont have to drive too far for regular appointments or check-ups. So hopefully I will really like these people and Allie will have a doctor! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment