Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Random Thoughts

So I'm sitting on the sofa watching "The Price is Right" looking through old pictures while waiting on my laundry to get done so I can go fold it. As I'm looking through the pictures a lot of things are coming to mind.
1. I haven't looked at my baby's ultrasound pictures since we first got them. There's one picture of her profile and I swear I already see Chris in her!
2. Chris and I have know each other for a lot longer than I thought we had! Time flies when you're having fun, I guess!
3. Chris is a very handsome man! I don't mind my daughter having his features at all.... as long as they aren't too manly! :o)
4. People keep saying I've lost weight since I got pregnant.... I am starting to believe them! I looked really bad in some of those pictures, and my face seems to be thinning out! YEA!
5. I look much better with long hair.... maybe it just makes my face look thinner!
6. I miss the times Chris and I used to spend together before we were married... I guess he was trying to impress me, but we had a lot of fun times! Hopefully, once AJ comes, we can all spend fun times together!
7. I looked really good in my wedding dress (not to toot my horn too much)!
8. I miss the wedding cake....it was so yummy!
9. I miss my friends from back in the day... I used to have great times baking cookies with Diane, going to bars with Gail (well, glad I grew out of that one!), going out for drinks after work with Ray Ray, and going to Pablo's with Denise and Lucy! I guess it's true that time changes things!
10. I wouldn't give my world up now for anything... not even to go back and hang out with old friends!
11. Am I going to be a good mom?
12. I've never held a newborn before... Hopefully AJ will know what to do!
13. I keep thinking that my baby is going to be different... quiet, a sleeper, happy, well-behaved, etc. Hopefully I'm right!
14. I think too much! And it is always very random when I do.
15. I have to go finish touching up the baby's room... I see some mistakes that I made, no one else might notice, but I know and that will drive me crazy every time I see it!
So, I hope you enjoyed my random thoughts for today. I definitely recommend taking a stroll down memory lane sometime, but don't stay there. The present is definitely much better than the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment