Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tick, Tick, Tick

You know what it's like when you look forward to something and time just seems to stop! Like the weekend, or the end of the day, or a baby! I tell you.. I know that 9 months is a long time, but oh my gosh! I can't wait to hold my baby and see what he/she is going to look like! I'm pretty sure that it's going to look EXACTLY like Chris, but I just want to know if it's going to have my blue eyes! I just want one child that looks like Chris with my eyes... Hello Heartbreaker! I'll be fighting the boys/girls off with a bat! I take that back... Chris will be fighting them off with the bat! I think he's going to be a little over-protective, but it'll be a good thing!
Going back to time standing still...I like that throughout the 9 months you get little surprises to look forward to, like seeing him/her for the first time, buying decorations for the room or clothes, or finding out the gender. However, I am going next week to see the baby and possibly find out the sex (we are still debating whether or not we want to find out) but it seems like next week is a year away! My friend went to the Dr today and found out she was having a girl and I think it just is taunting me on having to wait a whole week to see my baby! We were supposed to go on Friday but had to change it since Chris will be in a class and that too is taunting me and making me regret changing it! At least Chris will be with me Wednesday to see the baby!
I finally started a registry at Pottery Barn Kids and have added way too much! I figure if we find out what the sex is I will modify it a little and delete some stuff, but there is lots to choose from now! I plan on starting a registry at Babies-R-Us too, but I would like to do that in person, so it might be a couple of weeks before that on is set up. I am feeling so overwhelmed about everything that I need and what to choose from that I told my Mom that she has to come with me to help me pick stuff out! That's one main reason why it will take a couple of weeks to get it started since I don't get to Birmingham that much and when she comes over I'm usually not off.
Nothing too exciting has been going on with the baby since last week, so there hasn't been to much to talk about with that. Stay tuned for next weeks all new blog. Will we find out the sex of the baby? Will the baby be kicking like a Ninja? These questions and more will all be answered!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Falcon!! I'm so excited that I get to see him next week! I will just make me even more anxious to see and hold him/her in October!!

    ReplyDelete