Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is my and Chris' 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already! It seems like just yesterday I was planning the wedding and getting all the last minute details together! I also can't believe that a year from now we will be celebrating with a 7 month old! It still gets me every once in a while that I am going to be a mom! I was washing my hands the other day at work and looked in the mirror and thought, "I am going to be a mom.... like a mom, with a baby! Can I handle this?" And then I had to regain my composure and get back to work! It's funny that it hits at some of the oddest times though! I was talking to Chris the other night at he said the same thing... "I'm going to be a dad!" It's like neither of us can believe it so we keep telling ourselves that we are going to be a mom and dad hoping that it will sink in before October!
So here are some pictures to remember our Anniversary by! Enjoy!
 Here is Chris and his niece, Lucianna

One of my favorite pics from the day!

 Another favorite pic

Our first dance

Chris dancing with Tess, they both look like they are having too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment