Monday, September 19, 2011

38 Weeks

Well, there is only 2 weeks left and I am so ready for her to come! I have been trying to be patient and enjoy this last little bit that I have to myself and with Chris, but I don't think I can do it much longer! Yesterday Chris and I went out and spent the day together and as it was the most gorgeous day, I couldn't really enjoy it. We started out at church and it was so hard for me to stand and sing the songs (my favorite part of church, by the way) because I couldn't breathe... it was like she was sitting on my lungs and I just couldn't catch my breath. Then we went out to lunch and that of course was yummy, but after an hour of sitting my legs go numb and I get really uncomfortable. Then we went to Fry's to kill time and Chris needed to get something and after an hour of walking I was so uncomfortable that I had to go sit down and wait for him to finish looking. Then we decided to go to Historic Norcross and walk around the town window shopping and enjoying the day. It too was great but then I got so thirsty we had to leave because everything was closed and there was no where for me to get anything to drink! Mind you, the whole day we are having to make room for potty breaks too! It seems I can't go an hour without having to go to the bathroom... which isn't a problem except when we got caught in traffic or it takes us over an hour to get to our destination! We then finally returned home and we started some housework. I got around to vacuuming the living room and was completely exhausted. Again, couldn't breathe and needed to sit down and rest! I swear, I do love this child more than anything, but I think she's getting too big for her current living conditions. I just wish she would come out so we could put her in her nursery with adequate room for her to grow!

Then last night I couldn't sleep. I have almost given up on sleep itself. I go to bed around 10 and around 2 she wakes me up to play, no reason for me to be up, I just can't sleep any more! Last night hit a new record of the number of times I woke up and stayed up! Every time I turned over I had to reposition her. I started on my sides, but then my hips started to hurt, so I tried my back. I then had every organ in my body aching because she was laying on them... and my back was hurting too! I've never experienced my liver or kidneys hurting before, but I'm pretty sure I did last night! It was an endless night of me tossing and turning and getting up to go to the bathroom... and poor Chris, I kept hitting him in my attempts to get comfortable, so I'm sure he didn't get a lot of sleep either! I keep thinking that at least when she comes out and cries all through the night, Chris can at least get up and try to soothe her for a little bit while I try and get a little bit of sleep.

All of this is to say that I am ready for her to come. Everything has been purchased and we are just waiting on her arrival! So hurry soon little girl! We are all waiting for you to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment