Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Olive

So I am now 10 weeks pregnant, and supposedly my baby is the size of an olive. I can't believe that something that small is killing me! Yesterday I stayed in bed all day (with the exception of getting up to go to the bathroom like 100 times, and then letting the dogs out) and tried to sleep. I felt so nauseous and sick, I never threw up though, which I think was a bad thing... I feel like I might have felt better if I had. I kept feeling that if I ate something I would feel better... not so much! I tried goldfish, corn pops, and fruit, and all of them left me feeling nothing but more sick! Chris finally went to the store and bought me some PowerAde and that seemed to sit well! At least I got some fluids in me, which according to the doctor, the most important thing! Fortunately enough, I haven't been working that much, due to the "off season," so I did get to sleep all day.
I woke up this morning, feeling the same as I do most every morning, my tummy growling, either because it is upset or hungry. So, I took the dogs out and got a bowl of cereal and it stayed down and didn't make me too sick; again, a little nauseated, but nothing I'm not used to by now! Chris then invited me to lunch, which I was iffy about, but we went and had a good time. I had a salad and bowl of chili (only ate half of each) and then split an ice cream cone afterwards. I then came home and felt kind of sick, so I took a nap, and woke up feeling refreshed and good. Chris came home and we took the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood (about a 3 mile walk) and then came home and I finished my lunch. I feel great right now! So I'm not sure if this is a morning/afternoon sickness or if I just ate something bad. I'm also trying different prenatal vitamins, so that could be a factor too!
Chris and I go to the doctor on Friday, so I will be sure to ask him if these symptoms are normal, or if I am just being a hypochondriac. We will also get to see our little baby and hear the heartbeat, so I am very excited! We are then going to stop by Pottery Barn Kids and buy our crib, so it is making it all so real! I will post more after the visit and hope to have pictures up by then!
Thanks y'all!
(I've been watching Paula Dean lately! )

No comments:

Post a Comment