Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh Baby!

Since my last post the baby and I have had a good heart-to-heart! I told him/her that if they moved off my sciatic nerve I would buy them whatever they wanted for the rest of their life! I'm sure that they are going to be spoiled anyway, so I don't think I'm losing anything here... except the pain! Well, it kind of worked! I am still having sharp pains throughout my side and left leg, but it is not half as bad as it was before I went to the doctor! It seems to bee fine and then I get up or try to sit down and it catches and feels like someone is stabbing me! I keep asking my mom with all my symptoms, "this baby is going to be worth it... right?" Well, she keeps saying yes, and I'm sure she's right! I just can't wait to see my baby and hold him/her and then, God willing, all of these pains will be behind me!
Yesterday a good friend of mine went to the doctor for her prenatal check-up; I should probably preface this by saying that she is due 2 days after me, so I couldn't wait to see how big our babies are this week! I haven't seen the picture yet, but she told me that her baby liked to stick out its tongue and even did flips for them! I almost started crying because the babies are just growing so much! I can't wait to see my baby again and it is even killing me that I have another 2 weeks before I can! I keep hoping that Chris will come home with a ultrasound machine so I can monitor my baby and hear its heartbeat again! Oh well, I'm sure that the next couple of weeks will go by quickly and I will be looking forward to the next time I can see him/her! I think I am just counting down the days until Oct 2 so I can watch my baby grow right in front of my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment