Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome to Our Baby Blog

My husband and I found out about 3 weeks ago that we were expecting and we are super excited! We went to the doctor last week and saw our little "Peanut" for the first time! I, of course, started crying and Chris was all smiles! He keeps saying that he wants the baby to come now so that he can play with him/her! I told him there wont be much playing anytime soon, but he is still excited. I am so ready to be in the second trimester, but I still have 3 to 4 weeks to endure the "morning"sickness. I use the quotations because my mornings seem to be all day affairs, which I know is normal, but I hate being sick... and I am kind of a baby when it comes to it. I like to be taken care of when I am sick, and Chris has been doing a great job of it, but I feel bad since it's lasted for so long. I am also starting to miss food... The food I want to eat makes me sick, and the rest of the food in the world is making me sick just thinking about it! I seem to be addicted to Chinese food this week, and cupcakes, but even after eating it, I feel sick. It makes me want to avoid eating all together, which I know is not the answer! Anyway, enough with my pity-party, but maybe someone can relate and give me a little sympathy, although, I know I am not the first one to go through this, and hopefully, this will not be the last time for me to go through it, so I better suck it up and get used to it!
Chris and I go back to the doctor next week, on the 11, to get another ultrasound and hear the baby's heartbeat. We will also get an official due date for our baby. As of right now, it is October 8, so we will have ourselves a little Libra. It will also be here for football season, which will be good if we keep calling him Baby Falcie. Chris and I had a stupid bet last year when the Falcons were like 4-2. He said that they were going to the Super Bowl, and I said that if they go to the Super Bowl and win we will name our first baby, Falcon. Well, the Falcon's did not go to the Super Bowl so we have nothing to worry about; however, we kept calling him Baby Faclie so now the name has stuck. So in future posts you will probably see me refer to our baby as Baby Falcie or Peanut (that's what Chris calls it). Until next time, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment