Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Telling My Husband

I found out I was pregnant on Feb 1, 2011, which just so happens to be our 9 month anniversary. So, I decided to go out a buy a baby Falcon's outfit (hence Baby Falcie) and wrap it up for Chris. Chris came home and we were eating dinner when I showed him the gift. He was surprised that I bought him something, but when he opened it, he didn't seem too surprised but the outfit. I kept waiting for him to get happy, but he never did. He said that he thought it was just a joke, something on sale that I bought. I then said that it was not a joke, it was for our baby that was going to arrive in about 8 months. He kept saying "Are you sure, are you kidding me." To which I said, I had another test that was unused, so he followed me to the bathroom and I took the next test, which came out positive again! He was still in shock, but managed to call him mother and tell her, but swear not to tell anyone. We, of course, were not ready for anyone to know, since we were still reeling from the news!


No comments:

Post a Comment