Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Telling My Mom

Now that my husband knew, I had to tell my mom. I am like the worst person at keeping secrets, especially if they are my own. I know, but I like talking to people and telling them everything. So my mom was planning on coming over for the Super Bowl, but decided last minute to not come. I had it all planned to wrap up a cute set of baby bibs that I had bought that said "Grandma Loves Me" and "Grandma Said I Could." But since she wasn't coming over, I didn't know how to tell her. I knew she wanted to find out in person, but I also knew that she would rather know now instead of a month from now. So I decided to take the same outfit that I used to tell Chris and tell her... except, I added the pregnancy test with it so she would know. So I took a picture and texted it to her and about a minute later I got a text back... Are you trying to tell me something? And then like 2 seconds later I got a call. "Answer the phone, Answer the phone!" she said as I was answering the phone. She then asked if it was for real, and I said yes! And we both were excited and I cried a little. It was a great time! I do enjoy telling people! I can't wait until everyone knows! Right now, only family and some coworkers know, since we are waiting until the 12 week mark to tell everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment