Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our 2nd Baby Photo

Chris and I went to the doctor yesterday and we got to see our little baby again! I just love looking at him! I am fascinated by how much he has grown and how he looks so much like a little person and he is only a little over an inch long! I have to say, I keep using the word "him" but we don't know if that's true. I just don't like saying it or he/she, so therefore, he it is! Anyway, his birthday has changed a little bit... he is now due October 2 instead of the 8! He apparently is a big boy! He was also moving like crazy! He looked like he was practicing his ninja moves... and I swear, one picture looks like he is dancing! He is already starting to look like his daddy! We were also able to hear the baby's heartbeat, to which I cried! It was so amazing hearing the heartbeat beating so fast! The doctor said that everything was looking great with me and the baby! We do not go back to the doctor until April 8, so no more baby pics until then! :-(

This picture looks like the baby is practicing his punch and ninja moves! 
 This picture reminds me of Chris! He looks like he is dancing and doing the jig!

2 comments:

  1. Little "AJ" will not like being called "him"!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving reading the blog, Holly! Congrats again! Hope you are feeling okay and getting some good naps.

    ReplyDelete