Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I just figured out how to use our scanner, so I was able to upload our baby's first ultrasound. This was taken Feb 22, as you will see, and we were 81/2-9 weeks preggers. We are going back on Fri for the next ultrasound so that the Dr. can date our baby and give us an exact due date. He said that he doesn't trust these machines all that much, so we are going in for the long ultrasound... where you drink the stuff and it's external (this ultrasound was an internal picture!). 

I also started making Chris take pictures of me so that we can see the baby bump forming. I know it seems early, but I feel like I can see one forming already, but I think I might be seeing things (Chris too, cause he was the first to mention my bump!). 

This picture was taken on February 11, 2011 (I think... I could be a week or so off!)
Canela wanted to take the picture with me! Isn't she so cute! 
I see a little baby bump growing... I swear, I was not pushing out my tummy either! 
And me with the doggies... they are just so cute, I had to add them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment